:: long stopped

it have a long long2 time since the last time i wrote this blog....really missed to write...actually now i'm in my exam week....i'm already finished 2 paper and another 2 to paper to that is computer architecture n cryptography...

after my finished my computer security paper last afternoon i'm really had headache...pening wooo...seems like my head gonna crashed...so after going back from tun templer hall going to cafe to my meal for the buka puasa...i decided to puasa because i'm not stopping mauch since the exam week begin...so i'm getting worried of my bmi..huhuhuhu. after i arrived at my dorm i wash my clothes getting bathes..solat asar

after my solat asar i wished to take a nap but i'm not tired enough to sleep so that i going kak sue's room to waching tv...so sempatla aku tgk cindarella n bella. i watching bella until azan magrib...break the fast..solat magrib

actualy i decide to read computer architecture but when i'm going syazwani's room to study i'm become so ngantuk so i decided to sleep first...tapi kul satu br aku bgn....so what i'm going to tell u is i'm not study anything until now..huhuhuhuhu..what a disaster..

last evening i'm having short chat wift anis n tengku..talking about da exam paper...anis seems okey chatting wif me...but i don't noe sometimetime i felt a little bit terasa hati wif her..mmmm maybe i juz my feeling kot..mmm i realllyyyyy don't noe.

keylah i want to study achitecture..huhuhuhuhuhu...must have A for this subject..InsyaAllah.

0 comments: